Specifications, instructions to bidders, and bid proposal forms may be obtained at the Purchasing Office, City Hall, during the regular business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All bids must be submitted on the bid proposal forms approved and provided for by the Bid Specifications in order to be considered. All bids must be accompanied by a certified check, cashier’s check, or bid bond in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the total amount of the bid, but not in excess of twenty thousand ($20,000.00) dollars, and made payable to the City of Englewood.
The successful bidder will be required to comply with the following:
1. N.J.S.A 10:5-31 et. Seq. and N.J.A.C. 17:27) Affirmative Action Requirements.
2. N.J. Prevailing Wage Requirements. (If Applicable)
3. Non-Collusion - Anti-kickback requirement.
4. P.L. 1977, c.33, Ownership Disclosure requirements.
5. Business Registration Certificate
The City Council of the City of Englewood reserves the right to reject any and all bids that substantially or materially deviate from the specifications and other required bid documents, and further reserves the right to waive minor irregularities and immaterial variances and formalities in the bids.