Please click link below
HEALTH DEPT STATEMENT - APR 04, 2020
It is imperative that residents follow these steps to prevent the spread of coronavirus in order to flatten the curve:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet, self quarantine, and avoid gatherings no matter the size.