I got sick at an Englewood restaurant. What should I do?

If you are severely ill or if your symptoms persist, you should contact your physician. You may also wish to contact the restaurant and advise them of your concerns. In addition, you may file a report with the health department. You can submit a report by calling 201-568-3450 during office hours Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. You will be asked for the following information: name and address of restaurant; time and date of visit; list of all foods eaten in the 72 hours prior to when you got sick; list of all food items eaten at the restaurant; list of symptoms - when did they start? when did they end?

If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact Health Inspector Priscilla Lewis at 201-871-6510 or Jennifer Galarza at 201-871-6514. In case neither Health Inspector is available, please contact Mr. James M. Fedorko, Health Officer, at 201-871-6501.

Show All Answers

1. What types of food establishments does the Englewood Health Department inspect?
2. What types of inspections does the Englewood Health Department conduct?
3. Who conducts the inspections?
4. How often are food establishments inspected?
5. What do Public Health Inspectors look for in a routine inspection?
6. What happens when a violation is found?
7. How are restaurants rated by the Public Health Inspectors?
8. How can I access restaurant inspections?
9. I got sick at an Englewood restaurant. What should I do?