Building Regulations

Building Codes

Permit applications for building, electrical, fire and plumbing construction must be submitted to the City of Englewood Building Department for review, payment and issuance.

Certificate of Continued Occupancy Letter to Sellers & Real Estate Agents

Homes that are sold in the City of Englewood must be inspected.  The seller must receive a Certificate of Continued Occupancy (CCO) before transferring ownership.  Learn more about this process.